Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MS Lovers Blogversary Exchange

MS Lovers Blogversary Exchange!!
I decided to join in the FUN this time to exchange
my hand-made cross stitch with my fellow
friends in Margaret Sherry Lovers blog.
 
 
Nia, the head organizer and founder of this blog
organized exchanges yearly.
This year she organizes 4 exchanges :
(a) Easter Exchange
(b) Blogversary Exchange
(c) Halloween Exchange
(d) Christmas Exchange
 
This was my 1st Exchange ever, and I had been assigned to
give my parcel to Noni from Australia.
Delighted as can be, I stitched up my MS pattern and here is
the end result :)
 
 
A Joyful Porcupine Ballerina
(isn't it cute?)


This pattern was then transferred and I finished it into a
small pouch/bag. It was my very first attempt, "Hand sewn".

 
 
In all exchanges, we are required to give 4 gifts together with
our hand-made cross stitch.
I included some momento from Malaysia as well to Noni,
"The Petronas Twin Tower".
 It's the tallest building here in Malaysia,
soaring to a height of 451.9 metres and with 88-storeys.

Other gifts I slot in for Noni was some cute bear pegs,  a pair of butterflies,
some colourful tapes,
 a pink tin to put in her knick knacks (threads, needles, buttons, etc..),
and Oh! A bar of chocolate...notepad.
Hihihi.. Noni, please don't bite the chocolate bar, ok?!!
 

 
I'm glad that my parcel arrived safely to Noni.
Hope she enjoys it!
 
 
Love,
Fara
 
 
 
 updated 22/7/2013 : to read Noni's post on my parcel to her, read here. :D
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. ho my, ho my, ho my =D
    Sure Noni is in love with this adorable piece !
    So sweet
    very well done on a first attempt ! really
    great stitching and finish
    xxx

    ReplyDelete